Summit Women's Project
The Summit Women's Project is an 8 week long program that will bring women of Summit together through body positive fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle. What does this mean? This means that there is ZERO calorie counting, no specific pounds to get rid of, and no dress sizes to lose.... We will only focusing on becoming the strongest, healthiest, most badass, and best version of yourself!
The Summit Women's Project is an 8 week long series that will include weekly meet ups and unlimited classes at Studio B Dance Center! Our weekly meet ups will include the following topics:
- The power of thought and self-love/talk
- Nutrition and using food to nourish and heal your body
- Essential Oils and giving yourself some extra R&R
- Creating daily routines that start your day in a positive and inspirational way
- Vision Boards and how to create the life you desire
- And Much More
Join us for the 1st round of the Summit Women's Project, starting February 11th at 6:30p. All meet ups will take place on Sundays at 6:30p, with the exception of the last week. For our final meet up, we will celebrate all of our accomplishments with a party on Saturday, March 31st!
Registration for the Summit Women's Project is now closed. Please send us an email if you would like more information on how to join the next session. Click here to send us an email!